Dr. Raymond was born and raised in Austintown, Ohio, where he was a 2000 graduate of Austintown Fitch High School and deeply involved with numerous academic and athletic endeavors. Dr. Raymond completed his undergraduate studies at Youngstown State University where he graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree – Biology/Chemistry. Upon completion of his pre-med undergraduate degree, he then went on to receive his doctorate at the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and was a 2008 graduate with his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree.
Dr. Raymond has dedicated himself to treating patients with the care and compassion that he, himself, would expect.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology/Chemistry – Youngstown State University
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- Board Certified and Licensed in Ohio
Memberships and Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Eastern Ohio Chiropractic Society (Vice President – current)
Official Chiropractic Physician to the Austintown Local School District
Volunteer Physician with Youngstown State University Sports Medicine